Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wishing You All Thanksgiving Joys


Just wanted to wish all my classic movie lovin' friends a wonderful, abundantly blessed Thanksgiving.  And to my international friends, who aren't observing Thanksgiving today, I wish you a joyous and beautiful Thursday.  A huge thank you to all of you for your friendship and kind comments.

Since making the decision to do a post every day all through the winter, I have been pretty much on task.  I think I've only missed two days, but since there were a couple days I actually posted twice, I'm very much okay with that.

Given that I'm not a Black Friday shopper, I will be sticking close to the house tomorrow, so expect a new movie review...no surprise, it's another William Holden movie I've recently discovered.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!!