Tuesday, May 01, 2012

May's Blogging Agenda

With the dawning of a new month, it's time for a new blog focus.  Much as I hate to leave my #1's and the beach behind, with April now just a memory, it's time for other things.  Though quite a few of my faves have May birthdays, I'll be focusing on only two of them, one of whom is one of my "beloveds"...the wonderful, talented, fabulously handsome Gary Cooper.





The other "birthday boy" I'll be focusing on this month is the tremendously under-rated and completely gorgeous Tyrone Power.




In honor of Mother's Day, I'll be focusing on what I call "mommy movies."  And, in celebration of Memorial Day, I'll be focusing on those films which serve to honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for the cause of freedom.

In addition to these themes, I'll be throwing in a few "non-theme" films...just to keep things fresh and unpredictable.  I hope you'll discover a few "must see" movies through this month's reviews.

Happy viewing to all!!