Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas, My Friends



Wishing all my dear blog friends the merriest of Christmases.  May it be a day filled to overflowing with love, joy, and laughter.

Our family will be hosting a Christmas Eve dinner for anywhere from 9 to 12 guests, and then Christmas Day, we will be having dinner at a Thai restaurant and, afterwards, taking in Steven Spielberg's highly-acclaimed Lincoln...a film which we have heard nothing but words of praise for.  (While our original plan was to see Les Miserables, which is being released on Christmas Day, last night, we changed our minds...at least as far as seeing it as a family.  My daughter and I will probably go see it together sometime in January...just the two of us.)

To end our Christmas day, as is my family's tradition, we will enjoy our annual viewing of It's a Wonderful Life...my absolute favorite Christmas movie of all time.  George Bailey was indeed a blessed man...just as I am blessed to have each one of you in my life.  A huge thanks to all of you for faithfully reading what I write.  I've loved the feedback and input y'all leave in your comments.  Truly, you all are my friends, and I am thankful for each of you.

Merry Christmas!!!